CalorieSmart Calorie Counter, Nutrition Tracker, Diet and Fitness Tracker app for iPhone and iPad
272 ratings )
Health & Fitness
Current version: 7.0
, last update: 11 months ago
First release : 07 May 2009
App size: 32.64 Mb
Easy to use, fast calorie tracker. We make it easy to track and monitor what you eat.
Track Calories, Carbs and other nutrition information. With details for 100,000 foods, 300 restaurants, and 500 specific brands, CalorieSmart helps you stay connected to nutrition values anytime, anywhere.
* Nutrition info for 100,000 foods, 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants and 500 specific food brands
* Adjustable serving sizes for ounces, grams, cups, and items
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Sync to our cloud servers to backup data and to use multiple devices to access your logbook.
* Track your body weight
* Use the calorie needs calculator to estimate how many calories you should be consuming for your weight goals
* Record daily calorie and exercise goals
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
* See daily totals for calories eaten and burned
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* Great for weight loss goals that fit with all types of diets
* Helpful for those with special nutrition concerns such as diabetics, pregnant women, and athletes
* Incorporates a regularly updated food and exercise database every time you update this App
Make your weight loss and nutrition goals a reality.
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com. A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.coheso.com/nutridata/.
Pros and cons of CalorieSmart Calorie Counter, Nutrition Tracker, Diet and Fitness Tracker app for iPhone and iPad
CalorieSmart Calorie Counter, Nutrition Tracker, Diet and Fitness Tracker app good for
Overall it is a great app. Easy to use lots of info. Small gripes: cannot delete info once input an cannot use decimal point when inputting custom foods.
Clean overview screen. Very nice update. The database is easy to use. Just missing something: total calories consumed bar graph dont substrate calories burned! This major problem should be corrected on order to get 5 star!
I have the original hand held version. I find this app great. It is so handy. I have my phone with me all the time, not so my hand held. Lot more choices. Great to see Canadian restaurants also. I have found a few discrepancies for calories. Keep up the good work. Your loyal customer.
This program has an amazing data base of foods and restaurants to choose from. It also allows for inputting (deducting) exercise calories from preset or customizable routines. I started with hand held, downloaded app and am duly impressed.
You can set your protein and sugar intake goals, not just a calorie counter!
Wish there were more common foods to select. And it being the summer, more grilled foods to select - its BBQ season! A little light on homemade items. If you are eating healthy, you tend to avoid restaurants. Aside from that, worth every cent!
I use it as an additional tool for weight watchers and appreciate it a lot. Thanks for making a great app!
Some bad moments
restaurant calorie counter,
carbs and calorie counter,
and other. So, download free CalorieSmart Calorie Counter, Nutrition Tracker, Diet and Fitness Tracker .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually CalorieSmart Calorie Counter, Nutrition Tracker, Diet and Fitness Tracker iOS app used & searched for